“Mossel Bay is the right place for the biggest Beach Jazz Festival on the African Continent. Bring your swimming trunks and prepare for a stage in the sea, warm seawater, and one of the most temperate climates on earth. Did you know Mossel Bay compares to Hawai on the weather front?"
“We will continue to promote local bands and music and afford them the opportunity to share the stage with more established South African and international musicians. That would help them to expand their musical horizon.”
Campsite prices for 4 nights - R5400 for 6 people and 2 cars and includes access to the festival.
It is R7200 for 8 people and 3 cars and includes access to the festival.
- MosJazz Festival 2019 - Bigger and Better than ever
- TOP ARTISTS SET MOSJAZZ APART
- JazzTastic! Second MosJazz Festival yet another HIT and ♫ all that jazz ♫ for Mossel Bay
- Third MOSJAZZ Festival to rock Mossel Bay in November 2019 - huge discounts for early bookings!
- Clarence Ford, executive producer of the MossJazz Festival writes: