- Nuus / News
‘Vaccine Mania’: Fauci, Big Pharma Detail Plans for ‘Indefinite’ Rollout of Shots
At a virtual meeting held the first day of the World Economic Forum’s Davos Agenda 2022, Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel and colleagues, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, detailed their plans for “vaccine mania” to persist indefinitely.
- At a virtual meeting held the first day of the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Davos Agenda 2022, Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel and colleagues, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, detailed their plans for “vaccine mania” to persist indefinitely.
- Moderna is actively working with “Fauci’s team” to create a new shot for fall 2022. Moderna is also developing an Omicron-specific jab that they hope to release as early as March 2022.
- Moderna is planning to combine multiple shots, such as a COVID-19 shot, a flu shot and a respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) shot, into one injection — coming in 2023 — to help avoid “compliance issues.”
- An agreement between Pfizer and BioNTech to develop the first mRNA shingles vaccine was reached in January 2022.
- Additional shots are in development to target HIV, zika virus, Nipah virus, cancer, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), cytomegalovirus (CMV), Epstein-Barr virus, influenza (mRNA) and more.
Many experts have sounded the alarm that the COVID-19 pandemic was all about the shot and a larger agenda to impose totalitarian control worldwide. Already, one shot has turned into two doses and a third booster.
A fourth booster is also being discussed, including by Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel, who said that the efficacy of the third shot is likely to decline over several months, necessitating another shot soon thereafter.
“I will be surprised when we get that data in the coming weeks that it’s holding nicely over time — I would expect that it’s not going to hold great,” Bancel said in an interview with Goldman Sachs.
Writing on Substack, contributor Eugyppius explained:
“Moderna, just one of multiple pharmaceuticals eager to exploit our new vaccine mania, are expanding their manufacturing capacity to produce as many as 6 billion mRNA vaccine doses per year.”
Along with Bancel, the meeting was attended by Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Richard Hatchett, CEO of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, and professor Annelies Wilder-Smith from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, who together detailed their plans for “vaccine mania” to persist indefinitely.
- Related Articles: